Descrição do emprego:
Position: PHP Software Engineer
You will be part of the core team that is responsible for designing and developing the core business logic and application pages using web 2.0 technologies.
Minimum Job Requirements
• Bachelors or Masters degree in high tech field
• Minimum 3 years of recent experience in hands-on software design and coding in a high-tech environment.
Knowledge and Skills
• PHP: Solid OOP and software design ability using PHP5. Hardcore PHP development experience, preferably with OOP in PHP5.
• SQL: Strong SQL and RBDM data model design skills. Experience in one or more databases such as PostgreSQL and MySQL;
• Web Services: Experience with either SOAP or REST;
• Experience with any of the following would be a bonus: Unit Testing, MVC Frameworks, Design Patterns, ORM, Java;
• Three tier client/server: Strong design and coding experience in three tier client server development, Web UI development or both. Strong skills in one or more of the following: application frameworks, server side components, Web Services.
• Complex environments: Skills to quickly learn and apply new technologies; Able to program and debug in complex multi-threaded environments. Working with high volume, highly available, complex database driven systems
• Passion: Passion for web development. Enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility and a desire to work on an innovative international team.
• Problem solving: Excellent problem solver, analytical and detail oriented. Ability to investigate and see problems through to resolution
• Team work: Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment (we are a startup!) and work on multiple competing projects simultaneously.
• Deadlines: Efficient time management and working to deadlines. Able to prioritize, execute and deli