Descrição do emprego:
The “technical project engineer Brazil” will be in charge of the role out and installations in Brazil.
He/she is responsible for the “technical installation” and maintenance of our installations in Brazil.
He/she is also our local “sales contact point” and responsible for the project follow-up with our customers, system integrators and other partners in Brazil.
He/she will report directly to Traficon HQ in Europe - Belgium.
- You are the contact point for Traficon with the customers or system integrators responsible for the project.
- You install our camera surveillance products/systems and make them up and running.
- You coordinate the execution and the quality of our project
- Post installation: You set up the customer service and support our customers where needed
- You establish exchange customer feedback with Traficon, helpful for product and service improvement.
- Experience with technical installation of CCTV equipment camera surveillance & network installations is mandatory
- Technical degree in electronics
- Good communication skills written, spoken in English and Portuguese
- Located in Sao Paolo, but able to travel on regular base in Brazil and or training to HQ Europe – Belgium
- Technical driven hands-on professional
- Customer centered, results driven, good organizer & planner with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently and operate autonomously
We offer you:
- To develop your career in a technical environment.
- To be an important first line representative of our company in your country.
- To master and organize technical installation projects and to take up responsibility yourself.
Project management skills
Languages: English, Portuguese
Knowledge CCTV, video detection, networks, ....)
Familiarity with ITS (Intelligent Transport systems) or Security- or Traffic- monitoring